Thursday, October 18, 2007

DON GIOVANNI AT PORTOKALI ZANTE,ARGASSI SAT/20/OCT

My last Saturday night at my beloved island of Zakynthos.
7 months pass already,seems like yesterday when i came here for work and now i have to say
goodbye to people and places i love.
its not easy.......
Athens here i come...
summer circle is over and winter circle is about to begin.
I am looking forward to see my friends in Athens and catch up with them.
Some friends i will never see as they are not part of this dimension anymore,all my love George wherever you are.....
But also new arrivals,welcome Anastasia (daughter of my friends Panos & Voula).
Aki,Nantia good luck with the twins....you will need it!!!!!!!!
All the best in your new beginning in Singapore...
Fotis,Stavroula congratulation's for the daughter...
Kosta is time to settle down man ,you getting to old for this....
One day i will read for you in the tabloid press!!!!ha ha ha
So this saturday 20/oct/07 after the wedding of Tasos my dear friend with Rania,all the best for both of you guys,is the last party of the season at PORTOKALI lounge bar,restaurant in Argassi,Zante.
The second member of guerreros de luz,Dimitri k is already chilling out in Athens,so i will
be alone on the decks delivering re-edit & dubby soundzzzz.
See you there....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there I am so glad I found your weblog, I
really found you by error, while I was searching on Askjeeve for
something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read
through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also
included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent b.


Also visit my web site; http://www.mhz-heroes.de