Sunday, October 7, 2007

LCD "losing My Edge" (2002)



For those born in the sixties (like my self) and music is always top
ingredient for the soup of happiness in their life and they don't stick all
their life with one music style and ignore or don't want to know the evolution and musical
progression this song brings a smile on our faces......I have friends listening ONLY punk rock,sixties garage & rockabilly since their teenage years at the '80,these friends don't have a clue about whats going on in music today,they lishen the same staff they use to listen 20+years ago and nothing else exist out of this sphere... Dont get me wrong,i am big fun of this music and i have a huge collection of vinyl from this area...many times records of sonics,cramps,chocolate watchband etc finding the way to my turntable but i cant live without all the other music styles that without label we can call ''quality music''......
NO categories,no tags...just a never ending blending and mixing.
Their is no parthenogenesis in music,someone has take something from someone else add or remove an ingredient and presents something new.
Stay open minded as out there is a lot of really good music coming out of the studios every day.FIND IT by any means necessary.
I lost track of my thoughts...sorry.i hope all the above make sense.
Enough said...i am sure you understand what i am trying to say.
......beloved groups,choices (turntables or guitars),
.....music styles ....
'' But I'm losing my edge to better-looking people with better ideas and more talent.
And they're actually really, really nice.''
''I hear that you and your band have sold your guitars and bought turntables.
I hear that you and your band have sold your turntables and bought guitars.''
I'm losing my edge.
Yes...as the song says...I WAS THERE
Great song...Check out the lyrics here

No comments: